I’ve thought about it quite a bit, but I think I honestly don’t feel like putting forth the effort for Christmas dinner that I did on Thanksgiving. Not only that, the regular stuff I make on both days are fatty, sugary, and generally not very healthy. I really want to stick to whole foods stuff as much as possible.
So reasons I’m not making a feast for Christmas:
- I’m still exhausted from Thanksgiving.
- I don’t want all of those leftovers.
- I’m trying to eat healthy.
- I’m still seriously sick of cooking 90 things.
- My seitan roasts never turn out right DDD:«<
- Did I mention I don’t wanna?
I’ve decided that I’m just going to make a big pot of chili. Christmas chili. It will be warm, tomato-y, with plenty of green bell peppers (maybe hotter peppers too), and beeaaaans! And it will be whole foods!
Maybe this will become a tradition for me, lol.